As we give back to God the Bible tells us in Malachi 3:10 that He will “pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” You cannot out-give God! Still not sure? Take part in our 90 day giving challenge. This challenge is a 90 day challenge where we will walk along side you and offer helpful insights about how you can make the most of all that God has given you and still live a life of generosity. After the 90 day challenge is over, if you feel that God has not kept His promise, Rosedale will refund 100% of your gifts.
- I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by the Rosedale Baptist Church Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
- I understand if I gave at the physical Rosedale Baptist Church campus, my tithe must be given by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand I must log in prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Rosedale Baptist Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that three-month period.
By clicking the link below, you are agreeing to the terms and beginning the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Rosedale Baptist Church Finance Team
* indicates required